Submitted by Hollie Peckham, Office Manager, Advanced Restoration Services
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 – 20 oz. cans pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 1 cup ritz crackers (crushed)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine cheese, pineapple, sugar and flour. Put mixture into greased 9×13 dish. Top with crushed crackers and butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Got a great recipe? Send us an email at: email@example.com
View other recipes in our collection.