Our ultrasonic systems clean and remove odors.
24-Hour Emergency Service.
Laundry and dry cleaning — We can get smoked clothes clean. Our in-house laundry provide clean, odor-free clothing within 12 to 24 hours.
Contents — We package, inventory, and store contents in climate-controlled secure storage.
The Restoration Process
The loss is great when you’ve had a fire. Our job is to help. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Respond — Fires leave contaminates which are unsuitable for living, and can cause permanent staining if not dealt with quickly. We’ll line up alternate housing and even launder clothes.
- Evaluate — We work hard to determine the type of the soot residue – oil, plastic, wood, etc. – so as to begin cleanup quickly, effectively, safely and efficiently . We dig through the rubble (if safe), box items and haul them to our secured facility.
- Act — Most insurers require contents to be itemized for claims. To make this easier for you we have a complimentary Customer Claims Folder organizer. Using our specialized equipment, we remove odors and soot and restore to “a pre-loss condition”.
We pledge to treat every item you own as if it was our own. It would be heartbreaking to lose family quilts, antique furniture and stuffed animals to soot and smoke. But, in most cases, we can restore these precious keepsakes.
We begin by working by hand. This is the best way to restore many of your precious items, and it represents our caring approach.
We also use specialized equipment. Our ultrasonic cleaning system, for example, generates millions of tiny bubbles that “explode” in water to dislodge soot and smoke from fabrics. Then, we rinse and dry the items. Just five minutes in our machine can remove nearly all traces of odor.
Odor, smoke, soot, water and charred materials are a few undesirable items that remain after a fire. We believe, and think you will agree, these things should not be in your home. So, we remove them.
We believe that proper restoration should be more than whitewashing. Some companies may only dry-sponge fire-damaged walls and apply sealers, but we promise to do more than cover odors and soot residue. Our goal is to eliminate them.
In fact, we really don’t use a lot of sealers and harsh chemicals. Our approach is to use the latest equipment and caring, specially-trained crews, to restore your home and your life.
Fire can affect the structural integrity of a home making it unsafe for you and your family. Our job is to stabilize the structure, renew integrity, and restore your house to a home.
It’s a lot to do, but we’re up to the task. We are a qualified remodeling firm with experienced carpenters on staff. We can gear up for complete demolitions and brand new construction. Or, if you wish, we can just redo your interiors.
We have multiple crews ready to respond quickly. That means we can keep the time you are away from your home to a minimum.
- Specialty work — We provide emergency board-up service to help stabilize structures and prevent further damage by weather and intruders.
- Quick turnaround — We can minimize the time you are away from your home.
- Rest assured — We are an IICRC Certified Firm, trained to abide by a superior standard of care.
- Soda-blasting equipment — Uses sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) as a natural deodorizer to remove light chars and stains.
- Ozone generators — Ozone, a naturally occurring gas, breaks down embedded odors, especially in porous materials.