Your well-being is our utmost concern.
24-Hour Emergency Service.
Our promise — We determine the source of the moisture causing and sustaining mold growth and then provide the solution to correct the problem.
Go with the pros — We are an IIRC Certified Firm and a member of RIA, both recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
Mold Cleanup & Remediation
Molds are ubiquitous in nature and grow almost anywhere indoors. They reproduce via spores, which are lightweight and long-surviving.
For cleaning a mold covering of less than 10 square feet in an area flooded by clean water, detergent and water should suffice. Flood waters, however, are likely to be contaminated.
Advanced Restoration Services offers 24-hour emergency response to mold problems. We have the latest equipment, have a professional staff and understand the ANSI-approved IICRC S520 standard for remediation.
In general, mold needs moisture and nutrients to grow. While exact specifications for growth vary by species, mold generally grows best in damp, warm environments. Wood, wallboard, wallpaper, upholstery and dust can be nutrient sources.
A visual inspection is the first step in identifying possible mold contamination and in moving forward to prevent its spread.
The most effective way to eliminate mold growth is to remove it from materials that can be cleaned, and to discard materials that cannot be cleaned or are contaminated beyond use.
The Restoration Process
Removing mold problems requires a series of actions. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Respond — We have a team ready to go 24/7. Our first priority is to stop the problem. We classify the extent of the mold contamination and establish containment protection for our crews and for you.
- Evaluate — We remove damaged materials, dry wet materials, if possible, clean and evaluate whether the space has been successfully remediated.
- Act — Most insurers require contents to be itemized for claims. To make this easier for you we have a complimentary Customer Claims Folder organizer. We rebuild structures and restore interiors to “a pre-loss condition”.
- Rest assured — Your health and well-being are our utmost concern. We’ll take the appropriate and necessary time to do the job right the first time.
- Depend on us — We use the most current industry standards, equipment, and training to provide the best experience possible.
- Helpful tip — Always dry moisture sensitive materials, and use materials that are not easily biodegradable or that offer a poor base for mold growth.