You may be surprised how well everything turns out.
24-Hour Emergency Service.
Quality work — We aim to put your home and contents back to a pre-loss condition, often in better shape than before the emergency.
“It’s been a trying year, but with people like you putting things back together again, we are better off than before.” – Cheri B., Villisca
A flood of any kind can pose a health risk to you and your family, depending on the source of the flood water.
A clean water source poses no threat, other than damage to your home. But, dirty water, such as a dishwasher discharge or a drain line break, can carry some health risk. And sewage, river water, or rain water can actually be life threatening.
By acting quickly, you can prevent further damage to your home and head off a possible “biological” problem. That is why we offer you 24-hour emergency response every day. Advanced Restoration Services has the latest equipment and a professional team ready to go.
The right kind of cleanup prevents additional damage to your home. We use a variety of professional equipment to draw moisture out of hardwood floors, remove water from carpets and pads and pull moisture from walls.
Our goal is to get your home back to a safe condition. We’ll work quickly so that the potential for loss is minimized. Of course, we may have to tear out some carpet and walls, but we’ll do what’s best for your home — and what’s safest for you.
We work fast and extensively in our cleanup process. You can depend on us to restore the life you enjoy.
We realize that after a water damage emergency you want your home and your contents back to a pre-loss state as quickly as possible. We promise to do whatever it takes to rebuild what you had before so you can move on with normal activities.
Advanced Restoration Services is a qualified remodeling firm. We employ experienced carpenters qualified for complete demolitions and new construction. Or, we can just do the interior finish work if you desire.
We want to minimize the time you are displaced from your home. That is why we have multiple crews ready to respond quickly.
The Restoration Process
Recovering from a water damage emergency is stressful. Knowing how the restoration process works can ease your mind. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Respond — We act quickly with a team ready to go 24/7. Our fast response ultimately saves you time and money.
- Evaluate — Upon arrival we classify the extent of the damage and categorize the water source.
- Act — We extract all water, box household items, and haul them to our secured facility. Then we dry and clean what we can. Most insurers require contents to be itemized for claims. We have a complimentary Customer Claims Folder organizer to make this easier for you. We pull damaged carpets and pads, then clean and restore your home to “a pre-loss condition”.
“We want to thank everybody at Advanced Restoration Services for all you did for us after our fire and then the hail storm. It’s been a trying year, but with people like you putting things back together again, we are better off than before. We appreciate all the care you took remodeling and doing things as we wanted them done. We will never forget how nice and how professional everybody was to us.” – Cheri B., Villisca
“You have helped me put things back in order after the tornado! All the technicians have been courteous and professional. You did an excellent job on the ceiling repair and painting. You were always just a phone call away. I thank all for the help!” – Marjorie L., Lenox
- 24-hour service — We have multiple crews, trained and ready to respond at a moment’s notice.
- The IICRC S500 — We abide by the standards put forth in IICRC S500, which was recently updated and is certified by ANSI (the American National Standards Institute).
- Flexibility — We work closely with you and your insurance company to bring your home back to the best possible condition.
- Leave it to us — We will determine how high water has wicked up walls and where it is coming from.
- Weighted roller extractors — We use some of the most effective extraction tools on the market. Insurance companies recognize that they pull water from carpets and pads at three times higher rates per square foot than other tools. This speeds up the drying process and saves money for you and your insurance company.
- Turbo drying air movers — Our air movers are specially suited for the task, whether that’s drying carpet, vinyl or hardwood floors.
- LGR (low grain refrigerant) dehumidifiers — Our in-place drying machines can each remove up to 30 gallons of water per day.